Early bird registration: $10 discount per person before 07 September 2018.
* The course basically covers the following:
- To go through all the accounting standards on IFRS for SMEs
- Highlight some of the differences between IFRS and IFRS for SMEs
- Basic disclosure requirements under IFRS for SMEs
Outline of IFRSs for SMEs with key areas summarized and highlighted
To provide guidelines on adoption and application of IFRSs for SMEs in Financial Statements for Enterprises
Who should attend this training?
Accountants, Finance Managers, CFOs, Finance Directors, Audit Practitioners
- To provide outline of IFRSs for SMEs with highlights of key differences between IFRSs for SMEs and IFRSs.
- To provide illustration on examples of difference in terms of accounting treatments and disclosure requirements between IFRSs for SMEs and IFRSs
Choong Kok Keong
Audit & Assurance Director
- Graduated with ACCA Qualification
- Chartered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
Professional Career History
- 12 years working experience with KPMG Malaysia.
Roles and responsibility
- Job planning, delegation of work to supporting staff, supervision, co-ordination, control and completion of specific audit assignments and reviewing audit files.
- Reviewing work done on testing of internal control systems, analytical review procedures, ensuring that the financial statements of companies are prepared in accordance to statutory requirements, reviewing group reporting packages, drafting of financial statements, reports, management letters and reviewing basic tax computation as well as liaising with clients’ management.
- Involves the application of technical knowledge to the statutory requirements of the Companies and Income
Tax Act in Malaysia as well as the international and local accounting standards.
- Investment holding
- Hotel management
- Trading and manufacturing
- Construction and property development
KICPAA / ACCA Member : $120/person
Staff of Firm Member of KICPAA : $120/person
Non Member : $140/person
Group of three (For Non-member only) : 10% discount
Participants must complete the attached registration form together with payment. Upon receipt of the registration, the fee will be a debt due to KICPAA. KICPAA reserves the right to change the venue, date, speakers, and programme or cancel the programme should avoidable circumstances arise. A full refund of fees will be made in the event of cancellation.
There are limited seats available; hence, confirmation will be accepted on first come first serve basis. Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of registration form, followed by payment. Please confirm your participation by 28 September 2018 through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Substitution and cancellation of participant
Should the registered delegate is unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Written notifications of all substitution is required 3 working days prior to the event. KICPAA does not provide refunds for cancellations.
Detailed information, Please contact
Ms. Ros Botpheany
Tel: +855 16 86 30 84
Ms. Savuth Daly
Corporate Services Manager
Tel: +855 16 905 934
8 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for KICPAA members will be awarded.
(*)Tea break, lunch, training material and Certificate will be provided.
Flyer and registration form of this workshop can be downloaded here: Click Donwload